Wednesday, 27 June 2007
Monday, 25 June 2007
Tuesday, 19 June 2007
- 125g butter, softened
- 2 tespoons finely grated orange rind
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup flat almond
- 1/4 cup ornage juice
- 2 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan forced. Line 24 small paper cases.
- Beat butter, rind, sugar and eggs in a bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Stir in sifted flours, almond meal, flat almond, juice and milk.
- Divide mixture among cases.
- Bake cakes about 25minutes.
- Turn cakes onto wire rack to cool.
Friday, 15 June 2007
Friday, 8 June 2007
Thursday, 7 June 2007
Wednesday, 6 June 2007
Tuesday, 5 June 2007
- 5g butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 fuji apples, cored & chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinamon
- 2 x 187g sheet ready prepared butter puff pastry
- 25g butter, melted, extra
- 1 tablespoon demerara sugar(optional)
1. Preheat the oven 220°C
2. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over low heat.
3. Add butter, sugar, and stir until the butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
4. Add the apples and cinnamon and simmer for 5 min or until apple are tender.
5. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
6. Place a pastry sheet on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
7. Spoon 16 tbsp of the apple mixture onto the sheet to create 16 pies,
leaving space to seal the edge.
8. Top with the remaining pastry sheet.
9. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle over demerara sugar.
10. Bake for 15 min or until golden and crispy.
11. Allow to cool. Make 16
Friday, 1 June 2007
我（妈咪）才知她生病了。 发烧又刻嗽，赶紧给她吃退烧药水. 第二天也赶紧给她看医生，不过医生说吃药就可以了，不必抗生素
天呀！快累死我俩夫妻了。她的发烧on and off 的来，可以说每四五个小时又来，我们好担心呢！连觉都睡不好. 隔天，又给她看医生，这次医生发抗生素了,直到今天她的病好了七七八八，只剩下刻嗽, 起码不再烧了。真给医生气死!